The ingredients in my fridge and pantry have been gradually dwindling, so I threw together a few random things and ended up with the most BANGIN’ creation. I have a bottle of Stonewall Kitchen’s Curried Mango Grille Sauce which I have tried to find creative things to use it with, hence my inspiration for tonight’s dinner.
- 4 small (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 can black beans, mashed
- 1/2 block or 1/2 pound firm spicy tofu
- 1 scallion, chopped (green and white parts)
- 4 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce (Stonewall Kitchen products can be found at various specialty gourmet shops, but you can also order them online directly from stonewallkitchen.com)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Meanwhile, crumble tofu with a fork and sauté with chopped scallions for 5-7 minutes.
Spread tortillas with mango grille sauce then top with black beans, tofu mixture, and shredded cheese.
Pop in the oven and bake for 18 minutes.